Capsa Packet Sniffer 7.3.1
Packet sniffer (network analyzer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting
Packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting. It allows you to monitor network operations, isolate & solve network problems, identify network bottleneck & bandwidth use, and replay packets.
Publisher:............ Colasoft Co., Ltd.
Expire: ................ 15
File size:.............. 19.05 MB
Release date:...... 20 Oct 2010
Last update:........ 17 Sep 2011
Publisher review for Capsa Packet Sniffer 7.3.1:
Review by: Colasoft Co., Ltd.
Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter - Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
Capsa runs under Windows XP/Vista/7. You can download a trial version from: http://www.colasoft.com
P4 1.2G CPU, 1GB RAM, Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Busi
15 days trial
Whats new in version 7.3.1:
Unique security analysis profile, analyzing DoS attack, ARP attack, and worm activities, etc Flexible tab management panel of the main view Data Storage option on the Start Page for packet and log save settings Add Report Logo preview in Report Settings
Capsa Packet Sniffer screenshots:
Capsa Packet Sniffer download tags:
Win7Dwnld.com update information of Capsa Packet Sniffer 7.3.1 full version periodically using publisher pad file, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. Please check information before relying on it. Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks or encouraging software piracy of Capsa Packet Sniffer 7.3.1 is illegal and prevent future development of this program. On Win7dwnld.com download links are directly from publisher sites. Capsa Packet Sniffer torrent files or links are not allowed.
Based on 33 ratings. 33 user reviews.
network Camera Command Center
Hidden Camera 250x1
Net Monitor for Employees Professional
tcpdump for Windows
Wifi-Owl for Cisco
LoriotPro Free Edition
True Last Logon
Network LookOut Administrator Pro
Alchemy Eye PRO
Network Asset Monitor
WebWatchBot Website Monitoring Software
Internet Access Monitor for MS ISA Server
Interface Traffic Indicator
Nsauditor Network Security Auditor